Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Re: some comments + >I suggest Interested owner's leave their info...

Following up on just some comments from readers, i strongly suggest that people leave a way to get in touch. I know this may be obvious, but i've noticed people wanting to get in touch but then not leaving their info.

If you are concerned with being anonymous, it's easy to set up an email account just for this purpose and keep your private info concealed.

i thought my email address WAS included here. if you are having trouble finding it, always feel free contact me at:
phila8736@yahoo.com

re: any attorney's who have responded or "work out" companies – i'm sure owners would mainly be interested in a contingency basis which we've not been able to secure – since MOST of us have lost our investment monies and don't have extra money laying around. But again, you also feel free to contact me!

also, at this point, we are figuring statute of limitations has run it's course. perhaps we are wrong.

I will again revisit the comments and reply best i can.

thank you & good luck to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment